Vandalism is when a user purposely destroys or hurts a page or other content. Any users who vandalize pages will be banned from the wiki, either temporarily or permanently depending on the level of vandalism that they did. If you find any vandalism please report it in the administrative forum with a link to the article and the user. Admins will see it and resolve the issue.
What should be reported Edit
- Blanking pages.
- Posting offensive material, whether it be images or words.
- Adding nonsensical or meaningless content.
- False or deceptive information is being added to an article when the contributor knows that it is false.
- Blatant personal attacks on a user.
- Advertising in any form (aside from websites listed under "External Links" which relate to the article that it is being put in).
- Impersonating another user.
What should not be reported Edit
- A discussion where differing opinions are being debated or discussed.
- Common mistakes, such as incorrect categorization or misspelled words.
- Incorrect information is being added to an article when the contributor is not aware of them being incorrect.
- Vandalism that was reverted by a sysop.
Warning users Edit
Before you report a user for vandalism, it is strongly recommended that you first warn them on their talk page. (Warnings are not necessary in the case of grossly obvious and repeated vandalism.) To warn a user, add one of the following templates to their talk page, followed by your signature.
If you feel you have been wrongly accused of vandalism, leave a comment on the warning user's talk page.